|Lost VoicesEsmerine CD / 180gLP / DL|
|Sun Coming DownOught CD / 180gLP / DL|
|If He Dies, If If If If If IfJerusalem In My Heart CD / 180gLP / DL|
|Never were the way she wasColin Stetson and Sarah Neufeld CD / 180gLP / DL|
|SkullsplitterEric Chenaux CD / 180gLP / DL|
|'Asunder, Sweet and Other Distress'Godspeed You! Black Emperor CD / 180gLP / DL|
|COIN COIN Chapter Three: river run theeMatana Roberts CD / 180gLP / DL|
|NervousSiskiyou CD / 180gLP / DL|
|Once More With FeelingOught 10" / DL|
|Last ExLast Ex CD / 180gLP / DL|
|Zubberdust!Avec le soleil sortant de sa bouche CD / 180gLP / DL|
|Hang On To Each OtherThee SIlver Mt. ZIon Memorial Orchestra 150gEP / DL|
|Shortwave NightsHiss Tracts CD / 180gLP / DL|
|Spaced Out EPSandro Perri 180gEP / DL|
|Fuck Off Get Free We Pour Light On EverythingThee SIlver Mt. ZIon Memorial Orchestra CD / 180gLP / DL|
|COIN COIN Chapter Two: Mississippi MoonchileMatana Roberts CD / 180gLP / DL|
|The Big MangoLand of Kush CD / 180gLP / DL|
|DalmakEsmerine CD / 180gLP / DL|
|Hero BrotherSarah Neufeld CD / 180gLP / DL|
|I Thought It Was Us But It Was All Of UsSaltland CD / 180gLP / DL|
|Mo7it Al-Mo7itJerusalem In My Heart CD / 180gLP / DL|
|New History Warfare Vol. 3:|
To See More LightColin Stetson CD / 2x180gLP / DL
- Last Ex have just announced a string of European tour dates in November, supporting Patrick Watson – they'll play 7 shows in France, Belgium and the Netherlands, including Autumn Falls and Le Guess Who? festivals. Click through for dates.
- Sun Coming Down, the highly-anticipated second full-length from Ought, is now in stores. To help celebrate the release, we've got a brand new video for the album's (almost) title track, "Sun's Coming Down," directed by Aaliyeh Afshar and Max Taeuschel. Click here to watch it now.
- Matana Roberts will be bringing her highly acclaimed Coin Coin project to European venues in solo performance this October. Roberts will be presenting her most recent Coin Coin Chapter Three: river run thee following the widespread and superlative praise this recorded work received upon its release in February 2015. Click through for dates...
- JERUSALEM IN MY HEART: NEW TRACK + NORTH AMERICAN TOUR DATES IN SEPTEMBER-OCTOBER WITH JESSICA MOSS (THEE SILVER MT. ZION)Ahead of the September release of If He Dies, If If If If If If, their much-anticipated second LP, Montreal experimental ensemble Jersualem In My Heart are announcing a series of North American tour dates in October and sharing a new song from the album. Click through for dates, and to hear “7ebr El 3oyoun”.
- Montréal instrumental modern chamber group Esmerine's brilliant and sinewy new album Lost Voices drops on 16 October. The band will play a series of regional dates to celebrate the release of Lost Voices in Ontario and Quebec in November, with a line-up that highlights their consolidation as a quintet: co-founders Rebecca Foon (Saltland, Thee Silver Mt. Zion) on cello and Bruce Cawdron (Godspeed You! Black Emperor) on marimba and other mallet instruments will be joined by Jamie Thompson (The Unicorns, Islands) on drums/percussion, multi-instrumentalist Brian Sanderson, and Jéremi Roy on bass. Click thru for more info and dates...
- Ought's much-anticipated sophomore LP Sun Coming Down releases next Friday, September 18. As their relentless touring schedule continues, we're pleased to announce another round of European touring in November, and to make the full album available to stream online for the next week. Click through to hear the album, and to see the new dates.
- JERUSALEM IN MY HEART: If He Dies, If If If If If If NOW AVAILABLE + NEW VIDEO FOR "TA3MANI; TA3MEITU"If He Dies, If If If If If If, the second full-length from Jerusalem In My Heart is now in stores. Coinciding with the release of the album, FACT have launched a new video for album track "Ta3mani; Ta3meitu", filmed on 16mm film in Beirut by JIMH member Charles-André Coderre. Click here to watch the video, or click here for the album's release page (where you'll find ordering info).
- Jerusalem In My Heart's second full-length, If He Dies, If If If If If If, is now a week away from release on September 4. Until then the good people at Tiny Mix Tapes will be hosting a full stream of the record – head over there now to listen.
- Here's our third and final new release of the Fall: Lost Voices, the fifth full-length from Montréal chamber rock ensemble Esmerine, out 16 October. Click through for info, and to hear album opener "The Neighbourhoods Rise."
- With a little over a month until the release of If He Dies, If If If If If If, Jerusalem In My Heart have let out another track from the album: "A Granular Buzuk" was premiered this morning by Ad-Hoc. Click here to head over there and listen.
- With the September 18 release of the Sun Coming Down fast approaching, Ought have announced five weeks of extensive touring in Canada and the United States, and we've let another track from the album out into the world. Click through for dates, and to hear "Men For Miles", the album opener.
- We're thrilled to announce the next of our new releases for Fall 2015: Sun Coming Down, the much-anticipated second album from Montreal quartet Ought, the follow-up to their exhilarating and widely acclaimed debut, More Than Any Other Day. Click through for info and to hear album track "Beautiful Blue Sky".
- Godspeed You! Black Emperor have announced a month of live dates in North America and Europe in September and October. Click through for dates.
- We've just heard that Siskiyou's Nervous and Colin Stetson and Sarah Neufeld's Never were the way she was have been long-listed for the 2015 Polaris Music Prize, honouring "artistic integrity, without regard to musical genre, professional affiliation, or sales history." The 40-album long list will be pared down to 10 in July, followed by the handing out of the award itself in September.
- Here's the first of our new releases for Fall 2015: If He Dies, If If If If If If, the second full-length album from Montreal experimental modern/contemporary Arabic music and audio-visual project Jerusalem In My Heart. It'll be out September 4. Click through for info, including pre-order options, and to watch a trailer for the album.