|Sun Coming DownOught CD / 180gLP / DL|
|If He Dies, If If If If If IfJerusalem In My Heart CD / 180gLP / DL|
|Never were the way she wasColin Stetson and Sarah Neufeld CD / 180gLP / DL|
|SkullsplitterEric Chenaux CD / 180gLP / DL|
|'Asunder, Sweet and Other Distress'Godspeed You! Black Emperor CD / 180gLP / DL|
|COIN COIN Chapter Three: river run theeMatana Roberts CD / 180gLP / DL|
|NervousSiskiyou CD / 180gLP / DL|
|Once More With FeelingOught 10" / DL|
|Last ExLast Ex CD / 180gLP / DL|
|Zubberdust!Avec le soleil sortant de sa bouche CD / 180gLP / DL|
|Hang On To Each OtherThee SIlver Mt. ZIon Memorial Orchestra 150gEP / DL|
|Shortwave NightsHiss Tracts CD / 180gLP / DL|
|More Than Any Other DayOught CD / 180gLP / DL|
|BoyCarla Bozulich CD / 180gLP / DL|
|Spaced Out EPSandro Perri 180gEP / DL|
|Fuck Off Get Free We Pour Light On EverythingThee SIlver Mt. ZIon Memorial Orchestra CD / 180gLP / DL|
|COIN COIN Chapter Two: Mississippi MoonchileMatana Roberts CD / 180gLP / DL|
|The Big MangoLand of Kush CD / 180gLP / DL|
|DalmakEsmerine CD / 180gLP / DL|
|Hero BrotherSarah Neufeld CD / 180gLP / DL|
|I Thought It Was Us But It Was All Of UsSaltland CD / 180gLP / DL|
|Mo7it Al-Mo7itJerusalem In My Heart CD / 180gLP / DL|
|New History Warfare Vol. 3:|
To See More LightColin Stetson CD / 2x180gLP / DL
- We're thrilled to announce the next of our new releases for Fall 2015: Sun Coming Down, the much-anticipated second album from Montreal quartet Ought, the follow-up to their exhilarating and widely acclaimed debut, More Than Any Other Day. Click through for info and to hear album track "Beautiful Blue Sky".
- Godspeed You! Black Emperor have announced a month of live dates in North America and Europe in September and October. Click through for dates.
- Ahead of the September release of If He Dies, If If If If If If, their much-anticipated second LP, Montreal experimental ensemble Jersualem In My Heart are announcing a series of North American tour dates in October and sharing a new song from the album. Click through for dates, and to hear “7ebr El 3oyoun”.
- Matana Roberts will be bringing her highly acclaimed Coin Coin project to European venues in solo performance this October. Roberts will be presenting her most recent Coin Coin Chapter Three: river run thee following the widespread and superlative praise this recorded work received upon its release in February 2015. Click through for dates...
- We've just heard that Siskiyou's Nervous and Colin Stetson and Sarah Neufeld's Never were the way she was have been long-listed for the 2015 Polaris Music Prize, honouring "artistic integrity, without regard to musical genre, professional affiliation, or sales history." The 40-album long list will be pared down to 10 in July, followed by the handing out of the award itself in September.
- Here's the first of our new releases for Fall 2015: If He Dies, If If If If If If, the second full-length album from Montreal experimental modern/contemporary Arabic music and audio-visual project Jerusalem In My Heart. It'll be out September 4. Click through for info, including pre-order options, and to watch a trailer for the album.
- SUONI PER IL POPOLO 2015 + CONSTELLATION: MATANA ROBERTS, COLIN STETSON AND SARAH NEUFELD, HISS TRACTS, LAST EX, KHORA, SAM SHALABI AND MANY MOREIt's June, which means it's time for Suoni Per Il Popolo, the best music festival in the world. Click through for a run down of shows featuring Constellation artists and alumni.
- Colin Stetson and Sarah Neufeld have announced another series of live dates in North America in September, taking in a number of West Coast cities as well as the Guelph Jazz Festival. Click through for the full listing of current live dates for the duo.
- With a few months since the release of Nervous, Siskiyou have let another new track out into the world: "Thief" comes from the same recording sessions as the songs comprising Nervous, recorded and mixed by Leon Taheny, and features vocals from Tamara Lindeman (of The Weather Station) and horns by Colin Stetson. Head over to NOW Toronto to listen.
- The wonderful and inimitable Eric Chenaux will play from his recent and celebrated album Skullsplitter at six live dates in the UK in late May, preceded by two French dates in late April. A truly sublime and stylistically unique solo performer at the top of his craft these days; click through for dates.
- After carving out the first few months of the year for a well-deserved break from their relentless 2014 tour schedule, Ought will head back out for a handful of shows in Europe, in late May and into early June. Click through for dates.
- Sarah Neufeld will play a week of US dates in late May and early June supporting St. Vincent. She'll join the tour in Madison, WI on May 26 and stay on board until June 3 in Richmond, VA. Click through for all the dates.
- Nervous the third full-length LP from Siskiyou, was released in January. We're thrilled to now share a long-gestating and painstakingly-constructed new video for "Jesus In The 70's", assembled from hundreds of ink drawings by Vancouver artist April-Lee Johnson. The video was premiered today by Exclaim – click here to head over there and watch it now.
- Following a brief stint in Europe at the end of May and into June, and appearances at Roskilde Festival and ATP Iceland in early July, Ought will return in August of this year for another month of live dates, taking in much of the northern continent. Click through for a complete listing of the band's 2015 tour dates.
- Acclaimed reed player Colin Stetson and Bell Orchestre/Arcade Fire violinist Sarah Neufeld are off to Europe in mid-April for their first extensive concert tour as a duo, in support of their brilliant and forthcoming collaborative album Never were the way she was. Click thru for all the dates.