|Never were the way she wasColin Stetson and Sarah Neufeld CD / 180gLP / DL|
|'Asunder, Sweet and Other Distress'Godspeed You! Black Emperor CD / 180gLP / DL|
|SkullsplitterEric Chenaux CD / 180gLP / DL|
|COIN COIN Chapter Three: river run theeMatana Roberts CD / 180gLP / DL|
|NervousSiskiyou CD / 180gLP / DL|
|Once More With FeelingOught 10" / DL|
|Last ExLast Ex CD / 180gLP / DL|
|Zubberdust!Avec le soleil sortant de sa bouche CD / 180gLP / DL|
|Hang On To Each OtherThee SIlver Mt. ZIon Memorial Orchestra 150gEP / DL|
|Shortwave NightsHiss Tracts CD / 180gLP / DL|
|More Than Any Other DayOught CD / 180gLP / DL|
|BoyCarla Bozulich CD / 180gLP / DL|
|Spaced Out EPSandro Perri 180gEP / DL|
|Fuck Off Get Free We Pour Light On EverythingThee SIlver Mt. ZIon Memorial Orchestra CD / 180gLP / DL|
|COIN COIN Chapter Two: Mississippi MoonchileMatana Roberts CD / 180gLP / DL|
|The Big MangoLand of Kush CD / 180gLP / DL|
|DalmakEsmerine CD / 180gLP / DL|
|Hero BrotherSarah Neufeld CD / 180gLP / DL|
|I Thought It Was Us But It Was All Of UsSaltland CD / 180gLP / DL|
|Mo7it Al-Mo7itJerusalem In My Heart CD / 180gLP / DL|
|New History Warfare Vol. 3:|
To See More LightColin Stetson CD / 2x180gLP / DL
- Here's the last of our new releases for Spring 2015: 'Asunder, Sweet And Other Distress', the sixth full-length album from Montreal collective Godspeed You! Black Emperor, out March 31. Click through for details, and to hear an album excerpt.
- Next up for 2015: Never were the way she was, the first collection of compositions for horns and violin from accomplished label artists Colin Stetson and Sarah Neufeld. Quietly developing work as a duo alongside each player's own formidable trajectory as a soloist, and after teasing some of the new material at a few select live performances over the past several years, Stetson and Neufeld now present this stunning collection of recordings. Click through for info, and to hear opener "The sun roars into view".
- Today we let Skullsplitter, the latest full-length from Eric Chenaux and "a triumph of post-modern songwriting" according to Exclaim, out into the world. To help mark the occasion, the good people over at The Quietus have premiered the second in the series of videos being produced by filmmaker Eric Cazdyn to accompany songs from the album, this one set to tracks "Le Pouget" and "Skullsplitter." Click here to watch it now.
- With two weeks to go until the release of Skullsplitter, the latest full-length from Eric Chenaux, we're thrilled to unveil a new video for album track "Have I Lost My Eyes", produced by filmmaker Eric Cazdyn and premiered today by Tiny Mix Tapes. Head over there now to watch it.
- After carving out the first few months of the year for a well-deserved break from their relentless 2014 tour schedule, Ought will head back out for a handful of shows in Europe, in late May and into early June. Click through for dates.
- We're thrilled to say that Nervous, the much anticipated third LP from Vancouver's Siskiyou and Constellation's first new release of the year, is now available. Exclaim call Nervous "a lush, stunning baroque rock album", while CBC Music call it "a visceral and vibrant, risky and rewarding experience," and we couldn't agree more. Head over to the release page now for the full run-down and ordering info, or click through to watch a new video for album track "Jesus In The 70's", made by Siskiyou's own Colin Huebert.
- Matana Roberts' Coin Coin Chapter Three: river run thee, is now two weeks away from release, and until then the album will be streaming in its entirety at The Guardian. Head over there now to listen.
- Siskiyou's long-awaited third full-length is now a week from release. So far you've heard the thrilling album opener "Deserter", the smoldering "Violent Motion Pictures" ("at once expansive and claustrophobic, discordant and melodic," according to Line of Best Fit) and the mournful organ waves of "Wasted Genius", premiered by Consequence of Sound. We're thrilled to now unveil the complete work: until its release date on January 20, Nervous will be streaming in its entirety via CBC Music and Pandora Radio concurrently.
- Sarah Neufeuld has just announced a week of live dates in the United States in late May and early June, supporting St. Vincent. She'll join St. Vincent's tour in Madison, WI on May 26 and accompany it until June 3 in Richmond, VA. Click through for dates.
- With the release date for Nervous fast approaching, Siskiyou have let another track from the album out into the world. "Wasted Genius" was premiered this morning by Consequence of Sound, who describe "an unshakable air of anxiousness and forlorn throughout." Head over there now to hear it.
- Nervous, the long-awaited third full-length from Vancouver's Siskiyou and our first new release of 2015, hits stores in January. To help tide us all over through the new year, this morning The Line of Best Fit launch a new video for album track "Violent Motion Pictures", put together by experimental video artist Crystal Dorval. Click here to watch it now.
- Here's our third new release of 2015: Skullsplitter, the latest from experimental balladeer and outsider guitar hero Eric Chenaux. Skullsplitter continues the trajectory begun on 2012's Guitar & Voice, once again deploying the same deceptively simple toolkit after which that album took its title to elaborate a soundworld where Eric's signature fried guitar acrobatics seamlessly fuse with his singularly beautiful singing voice - heartbreaking, mindbending and brilliant. Click through for info and to hear the album's title track, or head straight over to our release page for the full run-down and preorder options.
- Here's our next new release on the way in 2015: river run thee, the third installment in Matana Roberts' visionary Coin Coin series. The album follows 2011's Gens de couleur libres and 2013's Mississippi Moonchile, both genre-exploding ensemble works showered with widespread critical acclaim. With Chapter Three Roberts presents a solo work, building a hallucinatory and hypnotic soundworld from layered streams of sung and spoken vocals, pure and processed saxophone, drones, noise, sampler/fx pedals and field recordings. Click through for info and to hear music from the album, or head straight over to our release page for the full run-down and preorder options.
- Here's our first new release of 2015: Nervous, the third album from Vancouver-based folk-tinged rock ensemble Siskiyou. After a long break, we're thrilled to have the group back in action, and we're honored to be offering this elegant and arresting collection of songs to open the year. The LP will be available in stores January 20. Click through for more info and to hear album opener "Deserter", or head over to its release page for the full run-down, including pre-order info.
- Godspeed You! Black Emperor will return to Europe for a month of live dates in April 2015. Click through for dates.