|Never were the way she wasColin Stetson and Sarah Neufeld CD / 180gLP / DL|
|SkullsplitterEric Chenaux CD / 180gLP / DL|
|'Asunder, Sweet and Other Distress'Godspeed You! Black Emperor CD / 180gLP / DL|
|COIN COIN Chapter Three: river run theeMatana Roberts CD / 180gLP / DL|
|NervousSiskiyou CD / 180gLP / DL|
|Once More With FeelingOught 10" / DL|
|Last ExLast Ex CD / 180gLP / DL|
|Zubberdust!Avec le soleil sortant de sa bouche CD / 180gLP / DL|
|Hang On To Each OtherThee SIlver Mt. ZIon Memorial Orchestra 150gEP / DL|
|Shortwave NightsHiss Tracts CD / 180gLP / DL|
|More Than Any Other DayOught CD / 180gLP / DL|
|BoyCarla Bozulich CD / 180gLP / DL|
|Spaced Out EPSandro Perri 180gEP / DL|
|Fuck Off Get Free We Pour Light On EverythingThee SIlver Mt. ZIon Memorial Orchestra CD / 180gLP / DL|
|COIN COIN Chapter Two: Mississippi MoonchileMatana Roberts CD / 180gLP / DL|
|The Big MangoLand of Kush CD / 180gLP / DL|
|DalmakEsmerine CD / 180gLP / DL|
|Hero BrotherSarah Neufeld CD / 180gLP / DL|
|I Thought It Was Us But It Was All Of UsSaltland CD / 180gLP / DL|
|Mo7it Al-Mo7itJerusalem In My Heart CD / 180gLP / DL|
|New History Warfare Vol. 3:|
To See More LightColin Stetson CD / 2x180gLP / DL
- Acclaimed reed player Colin Stetson and Bell Orchestre/Arcade Fire violinist Sarah Neufeld are off to Europe in mid-April for their first extensive concert tour as a duo, in support of their brilliant and forthcoming collaborative album Never were the way she was. Click thru for all the dates.
- The wonderful and inimitable Eric Chenaux will play from his recent and celebrated album Skullsplitter at six live dates in the UK in late May, preceded by two French dates in late April. A truly sublime and stylistically unique solo performer at the top of his craft these days; click through for dates.
- GODSPEED YOU! BLACK EMPEROR'S 'ASUNDER, SWEET AND OTHER DISTRESS' NOW STREAMING IN FULL AT THE GUARDIANGodspeed You! Black Emperor's 'Asunder, Sweet And Other Distress' will be streaming in its entirety from now until its release date next week. Head over there now to listen.
- Carla Bozulich will perform in Europe in April in collaboration with Don The Tiger, with headlining dates in the UK and support dates with Godspeed You! Black Emperor in DE, IT, CH and FR. She'll be presenting new material and playing from from last year's stunning and highly acclaimed Boy LP. Click through for dates.
- Here's the last of our new releases for Spring 2015: 'Asunder, Sweet And Other Distress', the sixth full-length album from Montreal collective Godspeed You! Black Emperor, out March 31. Click through for details, and to hear an album excerpt.
- Next up for 2015: Never were the way she was, the first collection of compositions for horns and violin from accomplished label artists Colin Stetson and Sarah Neufeld. Quietly developing work as a duo alongside each player's own formidable trajectory as a soloist, and after teasing some of the new material at a few select live performances over the past several years, Stetson and Neufeld now present this stunning collection of recordings. Click through for info, and to hear opener "The sun roars into view".
- Today we let Skullsplitter, the latest full-length from Eric Chenaux and "a triumph of post-modern songwriting" according to Exclaim, out into the world. To help mark the occasion, the good people over at The Quietus have premiered the second in the series of videos being produced by filmmaker Eric Cazdyn to accompany songs from the album, this one set to tracks "Le Pouget" and "Skullsplitter." Click here to watch it now.
- Godspeed You! Black Emperor will return to Europe for a month of live dates in April 2015. Click through for dates.
- With two weeks to go until the release of Skullsplitter, the latest full-length from Eric Chenaux, we're thrilled to unveil a new video for album track "Have I Lost My Eyes", produced by filmmaker Eric Cazdyn and premiered today by Tiny Mix Tapes. Head over there now to watch it.
- After carving out the first few months of the year for a well-deserved break from their relentless 2014 tour schedule, Ought will head back out for a handful of shows in Europe, in late May and into early June. Click through for dates.
- We're thrilled to say that Nervous, the much anticipated third LP from Vancouver's Siskiyou and Constellation's first new release of the year, is now available. Exclaim call Nervous "a lush, stunning baroque rock album", while CBC Music call it "a visceral and vibrant, risky and rewarding experience," and we couldn't agree more. Head over to the release page now for the full run-down and ordering info, or click through to watch a new video for album track "Jesus In The 70's", made by Siskiyou's own Colin Huebert.
- Matana Roberts' Coin Coin Chapter Three: river run thee, is now two weeks away from release, and until then the album will be streaming in its entirety at The Guardian. Head over there now to listen.
- Siskiyou's long-awaited third full-length is now a week from release. So far you've heard the thrilling album opener "Deserter", the smoldering "Violent Motion Pictures" ("at once expansive and claustrophobic, discordant and melodic," according to Line of Best Fit) and the mournful organ waves of "Wasted Genius", premiered by Consequence of Sound. We're thrilled to now unveil the complete work: until its release date on January 20, Nervous will be streaming in its entirety via CBC Music and Pandora Radio concurrently.
- Sarah Neufeld will play a week of US dates in late May and early June supporting St. Vincent. She'll join the tour in Madison, WI on May 26 and stay on board until June 3 in Richmond, VA. Click through for all the dates.
- With the release date for Nervous fast approaching, Siskiyou have let another track from the album out into the world. "Wasted Genius" was premiered this morning by Consequence of Sound, who describe "an unshakable air of anxiousness and forlorn throughout." Head over there now to hear it.