|Hero BrotherSarah Neufeld CD / 180gLP / DL|
|I Thought It Was Us But It Was All Of UsSaltland CD / 180gLP / DL|
|Mo7it Al-Mo7itJerusalem In My Heart CD / 180gLP / DL|
|New History Warfare Vol. 3:|
To See More LightColin Stetson CD / 2x180gLP / DL
|'ALLELUJAH! DON'T BEND! ASCEND! Godspeed You! Black Emperor 180gLP+7"/ CD / DL|
|Volume 02 Musique Fragile 3x180gLP / DL|
|Transit of VenusHangedup &|
Tony Conrad 180gLP/ DL
|Affaires ÉtrangèresPacha 180gLP/ DL|
|Vamp IreKanada 70 180gLP/ DL|
|Guitar & VoiceEric Chenaux CD / 180gLP / DL|
|DevastatesElfin Saddle CD / 180gLP / DL|
|The Something RainTindersticks CD / 180gLP / DL|
|Impossible SpacesSandro Perri CD / 180gLP / DL|
|Those Who Didn't RunColin Stetson 10" / DL|
|Keep Away the DeadSiskiyou CD / 180gLP / DL|
|In Animal TongueEvangelista CD / 180gLP / DL|
- It's the best music festival in the world. For real. Check out info on performances from Nick Kuepfer, Colin Stetson, Pacha, Xarah Dion (of Les Momies de Palerme), Saltland, Eric Chenaux & Radwan Moumneh, Elfin Saddle and Hangedup...
- I Thought It Was Us But It Was All Of Us, the debut release from Rebecca Foon's Saltland project, is now available. We've released album track "Treehouse Schemes" as a free MP3 to mark the occasion. Click through to download.
- We're a week away from the May 14 release of I Thought It Was Us But It Was All Of Us, the debut album from Saltland. Until then, the album will be streaming in its entirety at Exclaim. CLICK HERE to head over there now and take in its "captivating combination of genres from dream pop to chamber music to ambient and shoegaze."
- In a few weeks Do Make Say Think will head out for a week of shows in the UK, France, and Belgium, bookended by appearances at both Primavera Sound Festival iterations in Barcelona and Porto. Click through for dates.
- Today we announce the first of our new releases for Summer-Fall 2013 – Hero Brother, the debut solo release from violinist Sarah Neufeld. It'll be released on August 20. Click through for info, including an MP3 from the album and tour dates.
- The mighty Godspeed You! Black Emperor have unveiled the first of their live dates for Summer and Fall 2013, taking in a bunch of continental Europe and the West Coast. Click through for the info.
- Next Tuesday Colin Stetson's New History Warfare Vol. 3: To See More Light will be available in stores. To tide us over for the week, NPR will host a stream of the entire album in their First Listen section. Click HERE to head over and give it a listen.
- As we approach the May 14 release date for I Thought It Was Us But It Was All Of Us, the debut release from Rebecca Foon's Saltland project, the group has announced several dates in early May, when they'll hit Brooklyn, Montreal, Toronto, Guelph and London, Ontario. Click through for details.
- This morning Pitchfork premiered a new video for two clips from Colin Stetson's forthcoming New History Warfare Vol. 3: To See More Light. It pulls an excerpt from "In Mirrors" as well as Justin Vernon-assisted album-opener "And In Truth", with stunning visual work from Kurtis Hough, Dan Huiting and Tabb Firchau.
Watch it HERE.
- This morning our friends at Ad-Hoc launched a new video for "Unholy", from Saltland's forthcoming debut LP I Thought It Was Us But It Was All Of Us, in their words "an abstract montage of aqueous, chaotic patterns expanding and contracting, fitting with the atypically rhythmic, driving track." The video was conceived and directed by CST friends and allies Fernando and Christian, with camera work and editing by Alain Dufour and Maryse Latulippe.
Watch it here.
- With its official release now a week away, Mo7it Al-Mo7it, the incredible debut recording from Jerusalem In My Heart, is now streaming in full via CBC Music.
- Today our comrades at Tiny Mix Tapes premiered a new track from Jerusalem In My Heart's forthcoming debut album, Mo7it Al-Mo7it. Listen to "Koll lil-mali7ati fi al-khimar al-aswadi" here.
- And here's our third and final release for Spring 2013 – the debut album from Saltland, I Thought It Was Us But It Was All Of Us. Click through for info, including an MP3 from the album, or click here for the full run-down.
- Today we announce the second of our new releases for Spring 2013 – New History Warfare Volume 3: To See More Light, the much-anticipated third full-length album from saxophone visionary Colin Stetson. It'll hit stores on April 30. Click through for info, including an MP3 from the album, or click here for the full run-down. Colin will be out on the road for much of the Spring, spending the bulk of March in continental Europe and May in the United States and Canada. Check our tours page for the full schedule.
- We're excited to announce the first of our Spring 2013 new releases: the debut album from Montreal-based performance collective Jerusalem In My Heart. Over the past several years JIMH has left an indelible mark on the experimental film and music communities of Montreal through sporadic performances - never predictable, always sonically and visually breathtaking - and we're truly honored to be a part of this first attempt to document their work for an audience outside the city. Click through for info.